Have you been injured in a car accident in Coral Gables? You may be entitled to financial compensation. Contact our Coral Gables car accident lawyers for a free case review.
Coral Gables, Florida, is home to 48,000 people. It’s no secret that the roads are congested, even dangerous. Car accidents happen every day. U.S. Route 1 runs through the city and has many other busy roads and intersections.
If you’re seriously hurt in a car accident, you may receive financial compensation. Our Coral Gables car accident lawyers can represent you. Contact us today for a case review and begin your case.
Lawyers for Car Accidents in Coral Gables
We are lawyers representing individuals and families in car accident cases. We serve Coral Gables and the surrounding region. The Maderal Byrne & Furst PLLC legal team is made comprised of former federal prosecutors who believe you deserve quality legal representation when facing insurance companies and large corporations.
Our team learns about your situation, and we know what questions to ask to evaluate your legal options. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may have a legal claim. Our lawyers want to protect your rights when you have been wronged.
Why hire Maderal Byrne & Furst for your car accident claim?
Highlights of our law firm include:
- We are national leaders in complex litigation, capable of handling complex claims with unique issues.
- The dozens of jury trials we have conducted means we are experienced in legal procedure and effective case presentation.
- We’ve made arguments before federal appeals courts – we advocate for you inside and outside the courtroom.
- Complete representation, including speaking to the insurance companies and negotiating your settlement. You won’t have to talk to the insurance company again.
- We prepare you for each step of the case.
- Fee agreements are simple, straightforward, and always in writing.
We’ve been honored by The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 and Top 40 Under 40, and we have won other awards. We pride ourselves on leadership in litigation. Our team has been leaders in billion-dollar, nationwide litigation with many plaintiffs. While we have achieved groundbreaking results, we are focused on helping each person and family we serve.
Representing Residents and Visitors to Coral Gables
If you are a year-round or seasonal resident of Coral Gables, or if you are hurt while visiting the area, you are an important member of our community. Our team helps clients who have a variety of personal situations. We customize our representation to meet your goals and communicate in the ways that are most convenient for you.
Getting Compensation for a Car Accident
Can you sue for a car accident in Coral Gables?
It may be possible to sue for a car accident in Coral Gables if your injuries are serious and someone else is at fault for the accident.
We invite you to consult our legal team to determine your rights and options.
What causes car accidents in Coral Gables, FL?
Common causes of car accidents in Coral Gables, FL, include:
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence of drugs
- Improper turns and improper passing
- Failing to follow a stop sign or traffic light
- Texting while driving
- Operating while tired or fatigued
- Road rage and aggressive driving
- Not leaving enough following distance for the vehicle in front
- Commercial drivers with an unsecured load
- Road conditions and deterioration of roads
- Animals running in the roadway
Determining the cause of the accident is key to understanding who has responsibility for car accident injuries. Our lawyers investigate to determine fault.
Who is responsible for my car accident injuries?
While Florida uses a no-fault system for minor car accident injuries, the no-fault system doesn’t apply when injuries are severe. Injuries that are an exception are the following:
- Significant and permanent loss of an important bodily function
- Permanent injury within a reasonable degree of medical probability
- Scarring or disfigurement that is significant and permanent
If the injury meets one of the exceptions, the victim can sue the party responsible for causing the accident. Being responsible for causing an accident means acting negligently or with a lack of reasonable care. A traffic violation is sufficient to make a party responsible for an accident.
We work to identify parties with legal liability
Vehicle drivers are responsible for their actions. In addition, an employer or another third party may also be liable for an accident.
We will investigate all parties who may be responsible, including:
- Vehicle driver
- Commercial drivers
- Taxi and rideshare drivers
- Pedestrians and bicyclists
- Employers of negligent parties
- Manufacturers of vehicles
- Government entity
- Bar or restaurant
- Mechanics, auto repair services
Our team will investigate insurance policies that may apply and other ways for you to collect compensation.
How much is my car accident case worth?
How much a car accident case is worth depends on the individual circumstances of the accident. Questions that may be important to determining the value of the case are:
- Do you have injuries that are serious, permanent, or disfiguring?
- What insurance policies are available to pay a claim? What are their limits?
- Who has legal fault based on negligence rules?
- Did a vehicle malfunction or design problem contribute to the accident?
- Are there multiple parties who may be at fault for the accident?
- What are your medical bills? Do you expect to have future medical bills?
- How extensive is your non-economic suffering, including physical pain, emotional anguish, and lifestyle changes?
- Will your injuries keep you out of work?
- Is the evidence in the case straightforward? Are there other legal questions that might impact the case?
At a consultation, we can explore these factors. It’s impossible to guarantee results, but we can give you honest advice based on our experience.
Car Accident Lawyers Offering Free Consultations
To learn more about your case, and start your claim today, contact us for a free consultation. There’s never a cost or obligation to talk to us about your car accident claim.
Is it best to get a car accident lawyer?
If you have moderate or severe injuries, it’s likely best to get a car accident lawyer. It means having an objective, skilled professional who can look at the entire situation. They know how to determine the value of your case, what steps to take, and what mistakes to avoid. When you have a car accident lawyer, the other side knows you have a professional team protecting your rights.
How long do you have to sue after a car accident in Florida?
While the general time limit to sue after a car accident in Florida is four years, it’s only two years if a death occurs, and there are also shorter deadlines if the defendant is a government entity. Don’t wait to contact us so that we can begin preparing your case.
When should you get a lawyer for a car accident in Florida?
The best time to get a lawyer for a car accident in Florida is as soon as possible after receiving emergency medical care. Our team can take over interactions with the insurance company and preserve the evidence. The things you do shortly after the accident can impact your case results. However, even if some time has passed, rest assured that we can get to work immediately on your case.
Experienced Legal Representation – Personalized Service
Maderal Byrne & Furst is committed to affordable legal services and free consultations. Contact our Coral Gables, FL, car accident lawyers. Put our experience helping victims to work for you.
Reach out by phone, email, message, or in-person now.