Whether you’re up against a powerful insurance company, a pharmaceutical company, a former business associate or even the Federal government, we will go above & beyond to achieve justice for you.
Recognized Leaders In
Complex Injury, Class & Mass Tort Litigations
FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS
We fight relentlessly for our clients
What does ‘Above & Beyond’ mean to us?
It means that whether you have been injured in a car accident, by an unsafe and defective drug, are the victim of a fraud, or are the subject of a government investigation or prosecution, we will fight for you relentlessly.
Our lawyers have represented hundreds of clients around the world who have been injured, lost loved ones, or been defrauded. We have fought for individuals against the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world that have injured them with unsafe products.
We have successfully chased stolen money across continents. We have represented individuals and organizations in federal criminal investigations and prosecutions.
Our motto is ‘Above & Beyond’ because that’s where we’ll go for you.
Over 1 Billion Dollars Recovered
$1.12 BillionBuilding Collapse
More than 1 Billion Dollars awarded to victims and families of victims of the 2021 Surfside Condominiums Building Collapse
$66 Millioncommercial arbitration
$66 million awarded to our client in a confidential commercial arbitration agreement
$26 MillionPonzi Scheme Class Action
$26 million preliminary class settlement against bank relating to Ponzi scheme
$4 MillionAuto Accident
$4 million, record, recovery against Miami-Dade County for infant injured in accident with police cruiser
$3.9 MillionWrongful Death
$3.9 million confidential wrongful death recovery
$2.5 MillionStolen Funds Tracked
$2.5 million in stolen funds tracked to and frozen in Germany on behalf of corporate client
- Multiple Court-Appointed Leadership Positions in Nationwide Mass Tort and Class Actions
- Lead Attorney on Largest Known Personal Injury Recovery against Miami-Dade County
- Lead Prosecutor on Ponzi Scheme, Crypto Currency Fraud, and Sex Crime Cases, as well as two Multi-Billion Dollar Money Laundering Cases
- Represented Victims of American Airlines Flight 331 in Jamaica and Lion Air Flight 61 in Indonesia
- Obtained a $66 million award for an alternative energy that was supplied with defective wind turbine blades
- Represented a Latin American former head of state in extradition proceedings, obtained an order releasing said individual on bond and dealt with numerous issues of first impression.
- Represented former State Department official in connection with high-profile federal lawsuit in the Southern District of Florida, successfully obtaining protective order governing his testimony.
- Obtained a 1.12 Billion Dollar Settlement as lead counsel for the victims of the Champlain Towers building collapse.
- Currently serving as liason counsel in the Robinhood MDL
- Over her career, Rachel has helped to collect over $1 billion for families whose loved ones were killed due to the negligence of corporations.
I have known these lawyers for years and watched their careers as federal prosecutors. There is no firm I would recommend more or rather represent me.
John is an excellent lawyer and person. He has an excellent track record going back to his days as a federal lawyer. I fully recommend working with him and his team, you’ll be glad you did.
John Byrne is a highly talented lawyer, very hardworking and experienced, and takes advocacy and his ethical duties seriously
I have not encountered better legal thinkers and strategists. John has worked many large cases, going all the way back to his time as a federal prosecutor. Excellent in trial.
John Byrne is an attorney I would recommend to anyone in jam, no matter how big or small. He’s a whip smart advocate with experience from the jury’s box to the judges’ bench, and he’ll treat you like family.
I've known John Byrne for 20+ years. He is an exceptionally strategic lawyer with the rare combination of a sharp mind with ethical standards beyond reproach.
Why Hire Us?
Recognized leaders in complex litigation who have secured multiple multi-million dollar settlements, and court-appointed leadership positions.
Your case will be handled by an experienced team of seasoned trial lawyers who have experience prosecuting and defending federal criminal cases as well as litigating national mass-tort matters.
Our team will keep you updated on the status of your legal situation throughout the duration of your case. You will always be kept in the loop through every development in your case so that you can make informed decisions.
Above & Beyond
Our legal team will go above and beyond for your case, ensuring we do everything legally allowed to achieve a favorable result in your case.