Florida Personal Injury LawyerAbove & Beyond
Whether you’re up against a powerful insurance company, a pharmaceutical company, a former business associate or even the Federal government, we will go above & beyond to achieve justice for you.
Recognized Leaders In
Complex Injury, Class & Mass Tort Litigations
FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS
- Multiple Court-Appointed Leadership Positions in Nationwide Mass Tort and Class Actions
- Lead Attorney on Largest Known Personal Injury Recovery against Miami-Dade County
- Lead Prosecutor on Ponzi Scheme, Crypto Currency Fraud, and Sex Crime Cases, as well as two Multi-Billion Dollar Money Laundering Cases
- Represented Victims of American Airlines Flight 331 in Jamaica and Lion Air Flight 61 in Indonesia
- Obtained a $66 million award for an alternative energy that was supplied with defective wind turbine blades
- Represented a Latin American former head of state in extradition proceedings, obtained an order releasing said individual on bond and dealt with numerous issues of first impression.
- Represented former State Department official in connection with high-profile federal lawsuit in the Southern District of Florida, successfully obtaining protective order governing his testimony.
- Obtained a 1.12 Billion Dollar Settlement as lead counsel for the victims of the Champlain Towers building collapse.
- Currently serving as liason counsel in the Robinhood MDL
- Over her career, Rachel has helped to collect over $1 billion for families whose loved ones were killed due to the negligence of corporations.
We are compassionate lawyers representing personal injury victims and their families.
Our law firm highlights include:
- Representing clients in Florida and beyond
- Seasoned trial lawyers who represent your interests inside and outside the courtroom
- Personal injury lawyers who understand the laws and procedures needed for your success
- A history of success in multi-million dollar litigation, settlements have reached millions of dollars
- Leaders in large litigation of national significance
- Hundreds of cases handled, helping those who have been hurt, lost loved ones, or been defrauded
- Dozens of jury trials handled, with claims resolved in the way that is best for each client
- We have been appointed to leadership positions in class and multi-district claims involving many victims
We believe that you deserve the same caliber of representation as the powerful companies that you are up against. Our law firm protects and champions the rights of victims.
Talk to a Florida personal injury lawyer today. Contact us and ask for your consultation to begin.
As former United States Assistant Attorneys, we gained valuable experience conducting jury trials and advancing high-profile litigation. Then, we saw a need for individuals and families to have qualified legal representation.
We founded Maderal Byrne & Furst to provide the legal services you need to achieve results. Talk to us now to learn how our team can help you.
Our personal injury lawyers handle these types of cases and more.
- Class actions: Our experienced team advocates strategically in class action claims.
- Mass torts: Claims involving many plaintiffs require precise representation for your personal interests.
- Motor vehicle accidents: We work with car accident victims throughout Florida. Work with the legal team that knows how to make the most of your claim, whether you were hurt in a motorcycle crash or truck collision.
- Catastrophic injury: Do you have life-changing injuries? Be sure the compensation you receive reflects the harm you have suffered.
- Wrongful death: Our Florida wrongful death lawyers help grieving families seek answers, justice, and financial compensation.
- Premises liability: When a dangerous condition on the property causes a slip and fall or other accident, you may have a legal claim.
- Dangerous drugs: If you have suffered complications from a dangerous drug, our lawyers can help.
- Complex commercial litigation: High-stakes commercial litigation takes diligence and strategy. We focus on achieving your business goals.
- Ponzi scheme litigation: If you’re the victim of a Ponzi scheme, you need lawyers who will protect your rights.
Don’t see your injury or situation here? Contact us. We will use every resource available to us to provide the legal representation that you deserve.
ATTORNEY FRANCISCO R. MADERAL
Francisco R. Maderal is a leader in personal injury law on a national level. Having worked on high-profile, mass tort claims, he has substantial experience litigating in depth. He has achieved groundbreaking results, all with the goal of advancing each client’s best interests. Before founding Maderal Byrne & Furst, he was an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, having succeeded in multi-billion-dollar, complex, white-collar prosecutions. Learn more about Francisco R. Maderal…
ATTORNEY JOHN R. BYRNE
John R. Byrne is a seasoned trial lawyer and former federal prosecutor. Before joining Maderal Byrne & Furst, he served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. Having conducted many trials, John prepares each case with the goal of winning at trial. With an extensive knowledge of statutory and case law, legal procedure, and evidence rules, John is prepared to handle even the most complex case. Learn more about John R. Byrne…
At Maderal Byrne & Furst, we are more than just licensed attorneys. We are accomplished litigators who have spent our time working on complex, high-profile cases. Our team specializes in helping individuals and families with personal injury and other claims.
We have a professional background and technical skills that can’t be duplicated – and that get results for the people we serve. Expect us to be responsive to your needs, answering your questions, and working towards your personal goals. This dedication allows us to truly provide exceptional legal services.
Call or email us any time for a free case evaluation. You can talk to a lawyer now. We will personalize our consultation to your situation.
We value the time we spend talking to new clients. We look forward to discussing your legal matter.
We are taking new cases now. Start your case with a consultation with our legal team. Our team uses contingency fees whenever possible, when allowed by Florida law. There are time limits for filing a personal injury claim, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
From our offices in Coral Gables, we represent clients throughout the state. Wherever your injury occurs, we can represent you in state or federal court. In addition to cases in Florida, we have been involved in litigation on a national level.
Have you been hurt in a personal injury accident? Are you wondering if you have a legal claim? Are you ready to start your legal claim?
When an injury happens to you or a family member, it impacts you in ways that you hadn’t anticipated. Getting financial compensation eases the financial burden and can give you justice. We have successfully handled a wide variety of personal injury claims.
Call, message, or stop by our offices today. We look forward to talking to you.
What does ‘Above & Beyond’ mean to us?
It means that whether you have been injured in a car accident, by an unsafe and defective drug, are the victim of a fraud, or are the subject of a government investigation or prosecution, we will fight for you relentlessly.
Our lawyers have represented hundreds of clients around the world who have been injured, lost loved ones, or been defrauded. We have fought for individuals against the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world that have injured them with unsafe products.
We have successfully chased stolen money across continents. We have represented individuals and organizations in federal criminal investigations and prosecutions.
Our motto is ‘Above & Beyond’ because that’s where we’ll go for you.
Over 1 Billion Dollars Recovered
$1.12 BillionBuilding Collapse
More than 1 Billion Dollars awarded to victims and families of victims of the 2021 Surfside Condominiums Building Collapse
$66 Millioncommercial arbitration
$66 million awarded to our client in a confidential commercial arbitration agreement
$26 MillionPonzi Scheme Class Action
$26 million preliminary class settlement against bank relating to Ponzi scheme
$4 MillionAuto Accident
$4 million, record, recovery against Miami-Dade County for infant injured in accident with police cruiser
$3.9 MillionWrongful Death
$3.9 million confidential wrongful death recovery
$2.5 MillionStolen Funds Tracked
$2.5 million in stolen funds tracked to and frozen in Germany on behalf of corporate client
I have known these lawyers for years and watched their careers as federal prosecutors. There is no firm I would recommend more or rather represent me.
John is an excellent lawyer and person. He has an excellent track record going back to his days as a federal lawyer. I fully recommend working with him and his team, you’ll be glad you did.
John Byrne is a highly talented lawyer, very hardworking and experienced, and takes advocacy and his ethical duties seriously
I have not encountered better legal thinkers and strategists. John has worked many large cases, going all the way back to his time as a federal prosecutor. Excellent in trial.
John Byrne is an attorney I would recommend to anyone in jam, no matter how big or small. He’s a whip smart advocate with experience from the jury’s box to the judges’ bench, and he’ll treat you like family.
I've known John Byrne for 20+ years. He is an exceptionally strategic lawyer with the rare combination of a sharp mind with ethical standards beyond reproach.
Why Hire Us?
Recognized leaders in complex litigation who have secured multiple multi-million dollar settlements, and court-appointed leadership positions.
Your case will be handled by an experienced team of seasoned trial lawyers who have experience prosecuting and defending federal criminal cases as well as litigating national mass-tort matters.
Our team will keep you updated on the status of your legal situation throughout the duration of your case. You will always be kept in the loop through every development in your case so that you can make informed decisions.
Above & Beyond
Our legal team will go above and beyond for your case, ensuring we do everything legally allowed to achieve a favorable result in your case.