Are you looking for a Coral Gables personal injury lawyer? Maderal Byrne & Furst PLLC is a team of national leaders in complex litigation. We represent individuals and families in injury claims. Contact us today to talk about your case.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Coral Gables
Our experienced personal injury lawyers represent clients in Coral Gables and throughout Florida. We have conducted dozens of jury trials and argued before appeals courts. Whatever your needs, we protect your rights and work for the compensation you deserve.
If you have been hurt in a way that was preventable, you may deserve financial compensation.
Some reasons people choose the Maderal Byrne & Furst personal injury lawyers are:
- Former federal prosecutors who are comfortable in the courtroom. We don’t back down when things get tough
- You deserve representation that is of the same caliber as the corporations and insurance companies that you’re up against. We’re accomplished and experienced and able to provide skilled legal representation
- We’ve been honored by The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100, Top 40 under 40, and Product Liability Top 25 Lawyers. We’re proud to have been recognized for our reputation for success on behalf of the people we serve
- We are leaders. When a case requires going further, we are dedicated to ground-breaking litigation. We’ve led in billion-dollar litigations of national significance. We put the same dedication to work in every case for every person and family we serve
- Personal injury accidents happen in many ways. Sometimes, the circumstances aren’t clear, or unique legal issues need to be addressed. Count on us to investigate and anticipate any questions or concerns that are important for your success
When a personal injury occurs, the victim and their family have important questions. They need justice. The Maderal Byrne & Furst team understands the tasks that are important to success in your case. We’re dedicated to your interests from start to finish.
Representing Residents and Visitors to the Coral Gables Community
Whether you are a resident or a visitor to Coral Gables, you are an important member of our community. We handle cases throughout Florida and beyond.
Exceptional legal representation is built on a mission, experience, and a track record of success. Our team has led in multi-million dollar litigation. For each client we serve, our goal is to seek outstanding results.
Start your case by requesting a consultation request with our team.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
There are several ways that having a personal injury lawyer benefits you. They are objective and can give you honest advice about your case. They have the skills to file cases and take care of legal procedures. Knowing what mistakes to avoid is important, too.
When you have a personal injury lawyer, the defense knows you have a level playing field. Your legal team negotiates and gives you honest advice. By having an attorney, you have a professional to help you make the most of your claim.
Is it worth hiring a personal injury attorney?
If you have more than minor injuries, it’s almost always worth hiring a personal injury attorney. While we can never guarantee results, having an attorney gives you an experienced professional who understands how to maximize your results.
What do personal injury lawyers do?
A personal injury lawyer is a skilled professional who helps a victim pursue their legal goals. They have expertise in how to evaluate a claim and pursue it. They work to achieve the best possible result for that person’s unique situation and legal goals.
Some of the things we may do in your case are:
- Preserve the evidence
- Guide you to get the medical attention you need to document injuries
- Investigate and perform accident reconstruction
- Build the case through formal discovery
- Evaluate what the case is worth and the types of damages
- Work with experts to explain scientific and technical information
- Determine who to name as a defendant and how to collect compensation
- Negotiate your plea agreement
- Conduct a trial on your behalf, picking a jury, questioning witnesses, and making arguments
- Give legal advice so you can make decisions
- Prepare with you for each step so that you have confidence
- Ask the right questions so that we understand the issues and your personal goals
Each case requires understanding our clients and the situation. You have important legal rights. Representing every client through case preparation, analysis, and legal advocacy is what we do.
Our Coral Gables personal injury lawyers are full-service lawyers representing individuals and families. To see how we can help you, contact us today.
You may qualify to sue after an injury
You may sue for compensation when you suffer a physical injury because of the actions of others. Compensation you receive may reflect financial losses and personal suffering. To receive a monetary payment, you must bring a case. Our lawyers can prepare and file your claim.
Legal Representation for a Personal Injury Case
Do I have a personal injury case?
Having a personal injury case is based on someone else having legal fault. It may be based on negligence or another legal standard. Most personal injury cases are not intentional. The law in Florida is that the party responsible for causing harm should pay for it.
You may not know if you have a personal injury case right away. The underlying causes of an injury may be complex. You may just know that something seems wrong. We are happy to evaluate your case to determine what your case may be worth. Then, we can talk about what’s involved in bringing a case and answer your questions.
What if I was partially at fault?
Florida uses a system of comparative fault to make the case fair when more than one party may be to blame. Being partially at fault doesn’t prevent you from receiving damages. You may receive proportionally less in economic and non-economic damages to the extent that you were at fault. (See Florida Statutes § 768.81).
Our lawyers can explore comparative fault. We can give you honest information and advice. Then, we work to protect your rights as we pursue justice.
Hiring a Personal injury Lawyer
How to hire a personal injury lawyer
To learn about your case and our services, and to hire our personal injury lawyers, contact us. It’s always best to contact us as soon as possible. We can get to work gathering evidence and helping you understand what you can do right now. Hiring us starts with contacting us – you can reach out by phone, message, email, or in person at our offices.
Talk to a Lawyer Today
We know that it might be your first time talking to a lawyer. We hope you’ll contact us in whatever way you feel comfortable.
Meet our legal team at your free consultation. At your consultation, we’ll learn about your situation. We talk about what a personal injury claim is. You can learn what your case is likely to be worth and why. You’ll learn about how our representation works and our affordable fees for services.
Taking new cases
The Coral Gables personal injury lawyers at Maderal Byrne & Furst are taking new cases now. Time is limited to file a claim, so don’t wait any longer. Contact us now for a consultation or to start your case today.