Class Action Lawsuit Lawyers
When you need a class action lawsuit lawyer, contact Maderal Byrne & Furst PLLC. We are dedicated to helping people with complex and large-scale class action claims. Contact us to discuss your case and begin today.
Trial lawyers experienced with class action claims
Many people can get hurt when corporations do dishonest things or when their products cause harm. Their injuries may range from a minor financial loss to physical injury that changes lives forever. Whatever the situation, pursuing a class action can bring about justice.
Our lawyers are currently taking class action claims. We are a team of experienced litigators who advocate on behalf of victims, including claims involving many victims.
If you believe that your situation may be appropriate for a class action, or if you have questions about an existing class action claim, we invite you to contact us. Ask for your consultation, and see how our lawyers can help. Call or message us now.
Legal Representation in Class Action Claims
Whether you are looking to start a new class action or join an existing class action, our lawyers can assist you. Our team can help you understand the following:
- If you have a legal claim, and it if is appropriate to be a class action
- What the case might be worth
- How a class action works, and how it might benefit you and all the plaintiffs involved
- Whether it is best to be a part of the class or opt-out
- How a class action can hold the defense accountable, bringing about change and justice
A class action lawsuit is a type of legal claim. It involves many people who have been harmed in a similar way. The legal process differs from other types of claims in some ways. Our lawyers can provide the legal representation that you need to make your case a success. Contact us today for your consultation and get answers to your questions.
Experienced Lawyers for a Class Action Lawsuit
The litigators at Maderal Byrne & Furst are experienced in class action litigation. We have worked on claims of nationwide significance. Class action claims are legally, factually, and procedurally complex. Work with the team experienced in handling class action claims and other high-profile litigation with many plaintiffs.
Why choose Maderal Byrne?
Success in a class action lawsuit requires familiarity with the unique legal process and procedure in large-scale claims. It is critical to work with a legal team that has the qualifications and resources to fully pursue the case.
Here are some reasons that people choose Maderal Byrne & Furst:
- We have built our law firm with the skill, resources and personnel to pursue class action claims
- Specialization in complex commercial transactions and consumer fraud matters
- Extensive knowledge of statutory law, rules of evidence, and legal procedure
- History of handling many fraud cases as first chair counsel
- Representation for plaintiffs and victims
- Leadership in complex litigation at a national level, including attorney Francisco R. Maderal serving as Liaison Counsel and as Plaintiff’s Steering Committee in product liability litigation claims.
- Attorney John R. Byrne served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, gaining extensive trial experience
We have achieved record-setting results, including the largest known personal injury settlement against Florida’s Miami-Dade County. We have one goal in mind: giving the individuals and families we serve the same caliber of legal representation as the big corporations and governments.
Types of Class Action Lawsuits
- Malfunctioning and defective products
- Medical devices that cause harm
- Prescription medication claims
- Consumer fraud, like illegal charges, consumer protection violations, and illegal penalties
- Deceptive and false advertising, unfair trade practices
- Concealing the dangers of a product
- Selling a product that doesn’t work as claimed
- Environmental contamination
- Employment-related claims, including discrimination and wage complaints
FAQs About Class Action Lawsuits
What is a class action?
A class action is a type of legal case. It involves many plaintiffs who have similar losses and harms because of a common defendant. The rights of all victims are litigated together as a group instead of having each case heard individually.
What is the purpose of class action claims?
Class action claims are efficient for victims and for the judicial system. When plaintiffs put their resources together, they can pursue their cases faster and more economically. Plus, it allows plaintiffs to pursue litigation when their individual losses are relatively minor, and individual representation wouldn’t be cost-effective.
Are class action lawsuits worth it?
Class action lawsuits are often – but not always – worth it. There is strength in numbers, and victims can take on large corporations with minimal individual burden. Our lawyers can talk with you about your circumstances and discuss how to best pursue your case.
Is it hard to win a class action lawsuit?
Most class action claims do not go to trial. Whether it is hard to win depends on the individual facts. Our team can investigate and evaluate your situation.
Is every case with a lot of plaintiffs a class action?
To be a class action, a case must meet certain requirements. Not every case with a lot of plaintiffs is a class action. It depends on the number of victims, their common issues, and whether a class action would adequately represent their interests.
What is the lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit?
The lead plaintiff is one of the victims in a class action claim. They represent the entire group, and they are named in the lawsuit. They are more active in the litigation than other plaintiffs, and they work with lawyers to make key decisions.
Do you offer free consultations?
Yes. We value the time we spend talking with prospective clients. Reach out to us to discuss your personal situation. We are happy to hear from you.
Consultation for a Class Action Lawsuit
If you think you have a class action lawsuit, or you have questions about an existing case, we invite you to contact Maderal Byrne & Furst. Talk to our class action lawsuit lawyers about your individual situation.
We are currently offering consultations and taking new cases. Get a personalized evaluation. If we can help you, we will pursue your interests in full. Contact us now.