The Maderal Byrne & Furst PLLC law firm serves victims and families. Contact our Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyers today for a consultation about your case.
Thousands of people ride motorcycles every day. It may be for fun or a convenient form of transportation. Motorcyclists have a right to be on the road. If you’re hurt in a crash, you may deserve financial compensation.
Getting justice for a motorcycle accident is our goal for each client. Our team of experienced Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyers can represent your interests and pursue your case. Contact us today to learn more and begin.
Lawyers Protecting the Rights of Motorcycle Accident Victims
Accidents involving motorcycles are different from other types of vehicle crashes. Motorcyclists don’t have the same Florida no-fault insurance requirements as other vehicles. However, there are other insurance requirements that apply.
Motorcyclists have the right to expect that other drivers will exercise reasonable care and caution. If a motorcyclist is hurt because of another driver’s negligence, they may receive financial compensation. There are also other parties who may be liable to pay damages.
Our lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights. We are an experienced legal team with a practice devoted to helping victims and families. We invite you to start your case today or learn more at a consultation with our legal team.
A motorcycle accident is a unique type of motor vehicle crash. An attorney who handles a motorcycle accident claim should have experience in complex injury claims and understand the issues that are especially important to bikers.
The Maderal Byrne & Furst legal team specializes in helping individuals and families. With offices in Coral Gables and clients throughout Florida, we handle even the most complex claims.
What does a motorcycle accident lawyer do?
A motorcycle accident lawyer helps their client get compensation after they are hurt in a crash. On your behalf, we may:
- Interview witnesses
- Gather evidence at the scene and investigate the causes of the crash
- Ensure that your injuries are documented with medical treatment
- Talk to the insurance company, and make the needed reports
- Evaluate insurance and the policies that may provide compensation
- Understand unique issues present in motorcycle cases and the laws that apply
- Explain what your case is worth and why
- Negotiate a settlement or take the case to trial
- Speak as your representatives at court hearings
- Answer your questions, explain the pros and cons of various options
- File court paperwork to streamline the legal process
Having a lawyer lets the insurance company and the other side know that you have a professional team that will not back down.
Representing Motorcycle Accident Victims and Families in Coral Gables, FL
We handle injury and fatality cases. However, if a driver or other party has wronged you or a loved one, we want to help.
Our law firm offers:
- Representation for individuals and families
- Injury and wrongful death claims are handled
- Affordable fees, including contingency fees when possible, written fee agreements in all cases
- Trial advocacy and settlement negotiations, working to resolve the case in the right way for your situation
- Claims handled in Coral Gables, surrounding areas, and throughout Florida
- Former federal prosecutors who are leaders in national litigation and high-value cases
- Jury trials and appeals court arguments among our experience
- A track record of success and dedication to each case
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We value speaking and meeting with prospective clients. Contact us to see how we can advocate for you following a motorcycle accident.
Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Injuries
You may receive compensation for economic losses related to physical injury and property damage. Compensation may also include non-economic losses like pain and suffering, disfigurement, and loss of lifestyle.
Do I have a motorcycle accident claim?
Having a motorcycle accident claim is based on someone else being at fault for the accident. Common causes of motorcycle accidents are:
- Failing to leave sufficient room for a motorcyclist
- Not allowing them full use of the lane
- Turning without looking for other traffic, including a motorcyclist
- Ignoring right-of-way rules
- Speeding and reckless driving, driving too fast for conditions
- Sudden stops, texting while driving, inattention
- Driver fatigue and driving while tired
- Alcohol use, drug use, drunk, and drugged driving
- Vehicle defects and manufacturing errors
Don’t assume that you are at fault for a motorcycle accident. The insurance company may try to convince you that you’re to blame. Talk to our lawyers about your case specifics. We thoroughly investigate the causes and who may have legal liability.
How much compensation will I get for a motorcycle accident?
Compensation for a motorcycle accident includes both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages are financial losses, while non-economic damages are the intangible ways that you suffer because of a motor vehicle accident.
Each case depends on the circumstances, including legal fault, the extent of damages, and the ability to collect compensation. At your consultation, we can review what your case may be worth and the steps involved in claiming compensation.
What types of compensation do I qualify to receive?
Compensation you may qualify to receive includes:
- Medical bills, both current and future
- Hospitalization and nursing care
- Prescription costs
- Mobility devices
- Lost income, benefits, and future pay
- Damage to your bike and riding gear
- Loss of bodily function and permanent disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Emotional suffering
- Changes in lifestyle
- Punitive damages (rare)
Compensation is based on actual losses, both financial and personal. Our lawyers work to prove what the claim is truly worth.
Free Consultations – Begin Your Case Today
To get compensation for a motorcycle accident, you must act. Talk to a Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer today. We can handle all the complexities of your case and work towards fair compensation. It is our goal to give you effective representation at an affordable cost. We are taking new cases, and your consultation is free.